Mallory had a pretty good night last night, not the best ever, but better. However, today she has vomited all day. I could hear her again while talking on the phone to my mom. Other than that, no new news to report.
Michelle, thanks for the updates. I have kept her in my prayers and am glad things have been better. Keep praying for tests to come back soon and for her to be back to herself. How's your mom? Let me know if there's something I can do.
1 comment:
Gosh. Mallory, you got to get better girl!
Michelle, thanks for the updates. I have kept her in my prayers and am glad things have been better. Keep praying for tests to come back soon and for her to be back to herself. How's your mom? Let me know if there's something I can do.
How's Addison? Hope she is well.
Post a Comment