"Marci, and Honey, and the PawPaw, and Mallory, and Emma. And I Thanks to for my Grandpa and Grandma" -- Addison
"I go Trick-or-Treating" -- Emma
"Kids that aren't sick, but instead are sweet." -- Me
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! I don't have your email so that's why I'm leaving this as a comment!!! I am planning on making your red corker bows. I tried to buy the ribbon tonight but Wal-Mart was completely sold out of the ribbon...big surprise!!! Anyhow if you don't need them like today then I will get the ribbon this weekend and have them made for you. All I ask is that you trim my hair...it needs it desperately. I don't want you to pay me, I'd rather a hair cut! Let me know if Thursday afternoon or Saturday morning works for you and I'll get you to go ahead and trim it. We're having pictures taken this weekend so I'd like to have it done if possible. You can call me. It's just late so I didn't call you!!!
1 comment:
Hey! I don't have your email so that's why I'm leaving this as a comment!!! I am planning on making your red corker bows. I tried to buy the ribbon tonight but Wal-Mart was completely sold out of the ribbon...big surprise!!! Anyhow if you don't need them like today then I will get the ribbon this weekend and have them made for you. All I ask is that you trim my hair...it needs it desperately. I don't want you to pay me, I'd rather a hair cut! Let me know if Thursday afternoon or Saturday morning works for you and I'll get you to go ahead and trim it. We're having pictures taken this weekend so I'd like to have it done if possible. You can call me. It's just late so I didn't call you!!!
Post a Comment