What is it about staying up late that makes you think you need to dye your hair? How many times in my youth did I make a midnight Wal-Mart run for hair product, with terrible results? Enough that I should know better. So tell me why my hair looked like this at 1:30 a.m. this morning?
My head knows that my hair is overprocessed now, but my heart has me sitting here with brown dye on my hair (again) hoping it will absorb. I know it will not. I hope it does. Guess I'll be going to the wig shop this afternoon. I CANNOT go to the high school looking like this. J. says I look like I'm straight out of The 5th Element when it's dry.
4 comments:
I actually covered my mouth and gasped. That is pretty funny. Funky too. Thanks for the laugh. Pic 2 looks so much better.
All I have to say is...WOW!!! That's awesome!!! You will definitely laugh about that one forever!!!
Lol nice one Chelle. :)
Oh my goodness, Michelle; how did you manage to do that?!? The most recent picture looks wonderful. I'm impressed you were able to fix it so well. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment