Addison may not have been the first to roll over, crawl, or get a tooth, but she gets the first pigtail! (I'll try to make it cuter before we go out into public. . . no promises)
Wow, your girls are just beautiful. Those eyes are gorgeous. We have that little pink romper in a couple of posts ago- they are so nice cool in the summer, we have it in green too and I love them! What a pretty park too. Looks like you live in a neat place.
2 comments:
Wow, your girls are just beautiful. Those eyes are gorgeous. We have that little pink romper in a couple of posts ago- they are so nice cool in the summer, we have it in green too and I love them! What a pretty park too. Looks like you live in a neat place.
You go girlfriend! You're working that hairdo!
Post a Comment