Monday, July 31, 2006


My friend Lori came over during feeding time, and told me I had to take a picture. She assured me that not everyone puts their babies on the floor with bottles, and found it funny. I just call it time management. Anyway, in other breaking news, after only 11.5 months, Addison finally started crawling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wew! You go Addy girl! You rule!

sabrina smith said...

Must be a time management thing, because that's how Kaylee drank her bottles while I got ready for school! Carter did too, even though I was a stay at home mom, so maybe it's laziness on my part!

They are both still precious! Can't beleive they're nearly 1! Congrats to Addison! Good luck chasing both of them!

Chrissy Cross said...

So Precious!! You are an amazing mother to be able to handle twins. I stress out with one!!