Who?
The girls' great aunt, Dominique, requested some pictures of the girls. Justified, since this is a blog about them. So, I've been carrying a camera around with me for a couple of days, not using it. I decided that the girls needed a bike, so I made it into a prize. If they did everything I asked of them, then they would get a bike. Tonight was the big night. We went to Wal-Mart and picked out pink bikes. On the way out of the door, Addison decided all she ever wanted in the world was a Beta fish. Okay by me...saved me a bunch of money! So. Emma got a bike, Addison got two fish. Addison said she can ride her old tricycle. Here's a couple of shots of them with their new "prizes". We'll see how long it takes for Addison to "need" a new bike.
1 comment:
thank for the pictures of the girls...
They are very adorable
love at all
dominique
Post a Comment