Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Mallory is apparently not very happy tonight. They have not let her eat since midnight last night, and she is finally hungry (probably due to the steroids). At any rate, they came to take her to radiology about noon today, finished her last picture at around 7:30 pm tonight, and are supposedly taking her down for another sometime around 9 tonight. Mom also missed lunch and dinner, so I imagine that both of them were pretty short with each other/hospital staff. Dad was able to go down tonight, which allowed Mom to slip away and eat finally. I'm interested to find out what all of these x-rays end up showing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the test and xrays show something that can help your poor sister. I know that everyone must be so exhausted and frustrated. I am praying for you and your fam.
Post a Comment