We just got back from a day at the beach. I forgot my bathing suit bottoms, so I'm not in any of these pictures. The girls had a great time...I couldn't believe how excited they were.
What cute girls! What a sweet daddy too! I love the photo with them and Jerrid walking out to the water. By the way, I was at the softball game. Where the heck was your sorry self? Just kidding. I tried to also catch you at the wedding but I had to be sorry and leave as soon as it was over to get to Alpha Omega's graduation. Love ya!
Glad to hear there are no pics of you without your suit bottoms. Hope your birthday was great. I thought of you on Monday and then failed to have a moment to call you, sorry. I agree with Jody, your girls are so cute!
2 comments:
What cute girls! What a sweet daddy too! I love the photo with them and Jerrid walking out to the water. By the way, I was at the softball game. Where the heck was your sorry self? Just kidding. I tried to also catch you at the wedding but I had to be sorry and leave as soon as it was over to get to Alpha Omega's graduation. Love ya!
Glad to hear there are no pics of you without your suit bottoms. Hope your birthday was great. I thought of you on Monday and then failed to have a moment to call you, sorry. I agree with Jody, your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment