Saturday, October 21, 2006






We went to the pumpkin patch today to take Halloween pictures, and I'm glad we did!! The girls costumes don't fit! Neither one could extend their arms or legs, so they couldn't even hold themselves in a sitting position. My sister took some other pictures, and if there are some good ones, I'll post them later. Meanwhile, I have two 9-12 month costumes, should anyone need one. Also, I am looking for creative costume ideas for twins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is SOOOOOOOO cute! I just posted some new pictures on mine just so you know i havent posted since last month.

Anonymous said...

Well, no I am not the smallest one on the team if you must know!The smallest one on the team is Evan, He is the smallest but trith be told he is the faster than anyone else on the team! :)