

Wow! Have I been busy!!! First, Emma and Addison's cousin, Chloe, came and spent a week with us. Then Jarrid turned thirty. Emma started walking, and Addison can't seem to eat enough food (maybe she'll grow a little). I'm posting some updated pictures. Never mind that my house is a wreck and the kids look like I don't wash their clothes. We're just in survival mode right now. School has got me more than a little overwhelmed this semester. I'm not sure I'm cut out for an education, but it's too late to quit now. With any luck I'll have a degree by the time the girls are 5 (I'm finally a senior for anyone that didn't know. . . it only took 10 years). I guess that's all I really have to say for now. My world is consumed with feeding, changing diapers, and doing calculus homework. Kind of boring.
3 comments:
Can't believe how big they are getting! Need come visit more often before we're gone.
I wouldn't say it sounds boring! Sounds busy though. Congrats on being a Senior!! I knew you could do it...and I was around for all those ten years! Keep it up!
Don't let anyone get you down! All that matters is that you finished...it only took me 7, but the point it that you did it!
Post a Comment